Our Lady of the Rosary Brings Back the New Year's Eve Dance
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Here are the details
- Doors open at 8:00 p.m., dancing begins at 8:30 p.m.
- The band will be “Grupo Combate Musical,” a group headed by Parishioner Francisco Rodriguez, which played at our festival under the name “Grupo Sin Igual” (this group closed the festival on Sunday night). This group played a variety of Latin music and was very well received at the festival.
- FOOD: This event will primarily be a dance and will cater to an “after dinner crowd.”
- Doors will open at 8:00 p.m.
- The food offerings will not be a meal but “finger food.” There will be a no-host bar, and menudo will be sold from 12:15 to 1:15 a.m.
- Coffee and cake will be served after the music stops at 12:30 a.m.
- Party favors and champagne toast provided.
- Reserved seating will be provided for groups of 8
- We will carefully plan and limit attendance to provide a spacious area for dancing.
- Raffle tickets will be sold during the event, and the drawing will take place at its end. Prizes will be gift baskets, gift cards, and donations from local merchants.
- TICKET SALES: Ticket sales will begin next Sunday, November 13. Tickets can be purchased . . .
- In front of the church after all weekend Masses
- At the Parish Office
- Online by visiting the parish website or scanning a QR code.
- TICKET PRICES:
- Tickets are $50.00 per person
- When tickets are purchased for a table of 8, the 8th ticket is free.
If you have any questions, ring up one of the following people:
Rosie Miramontes: 341.209.7317
Grace Rodriguez: 510.825.5552
To view the event flyer, click here
To purchase tickets now, click here