Think of this page as the Parish Office inside your computer -- without the smell of ink and coffee.
The purpose of this page is to answer some of your questions on how you can get the services you need without visiting the office. Below are the most common services that are requested from the Parish Office. For certain requests you will find forms that you can complete and submit online. In a few cases, we cannot help you online but encourage you to call the office to get the help you need.
DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR THE PARISH?
Welcome! We would like to have you as a member. To register using our online form, click here.
DO YOU WANT TO REQUEST MASS INTENTIONS? DO YOU WANT TO SPONSOR HOSTS, WINE, CANDLES AND FLOWERS?
We have an online system where you can request Mass Intentions, and sponsor hosts, wine, candles and flowers. To enter this system, click here.
DO YOU NEED A COPY OF A CERTIFICATE FOR A BAPTISM, FIRST COMMUNION, CONFIRMATION OR MARRIAGE PERFORMED AT OLR?
To protect your identity, there are protocols in place should you need a copy of a Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation or Marriage certificate. The steps you need to follow depend on where you live.
Do you live nearby and can visit the Parish Office in person?
You can request certificates online, but you must pick them up in person once they are prepared. In order to pick up the certificates, you must present one of the following valid ID's:
- Driver License or Identification card from California DMV, current or issued within the last five years
- Current Driver License from another US state, Canada or Mexico
- Current United States Passport book or card
- Foreign passport endorsed by the USCIS
- California State employee ID Card
- Employee ID issued by any state or county within California
- US Military ID with signature.
The name on the ID must match either the recipient of the sacrament or his or her parents.
To fill our the request form to have one or more certificates prepared, click here. We will notify you when your certificate(s) is/are ready.
Do you live too far away to visit the Parish Office?
If you cannot visit our office, you should visit the office of the parish you attend or a parish close to your home. Be prepared to provide as much as the following information as you can during your visit:
- A valid photo ID (like those shown above) to prove your identity and to show that you are entitled to receive the certificates
- The certificates that you need (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage)
- Name of the person who received the sacrament(s) (his or her name at the time that the sacrament(s) was received)
- Date that the sacrament was received
- Date of birth
- Names of parents (father's first and last, and mother's first and maiden name)
- Your contact information.
Your local parish will then contact us and provide us with the above information. We will draft the certificates and mail them to your local parish. Your local parish will then contact you when it receives the certificates so that you can pick them up at their office.
Donation for certificates
We request a $10.00 donation for each certificate that we produce.
DO YOU WANT TO . . .
- HAVE YOUR CHILD BAPTIZED?
- HAVE YOUR CHILD RECEIVE FIRST COMMUNION?
- REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN FOR CCD, YOUTH GROUP OR CONFIRMATION?
- GET MARRIED?
You can obtain information on these sacraments and programs by visiting the Religious Ed. and Sacraments section of our website. To go there now, click here.
DO YOU WANT TO PURCHASE RELIGIOUS ARTICLES, OR CANDLES FOR HOME OR TO LIGHT IN OUR CHAPEL?
Sorry. We can't help you online with this right now. You'll need to come see us at the Parish Office.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A PAYMENT FOR A PARISH PROGRAM OR SERVICE?
You can make a payment using our payment portal. Be sure to write a description of why you are making a payment (i.e. what it is for) in the "Comments" box after clicking on, or typing in, the amount. To access the portal, click here.